The client Akansha Sharma & Akhil Metha came to us with two main goals to build a website that allows users to collaborative code on the website while learning and getting help from each other.
- To build a community where users can collaborate code, chat, and have video and audio conversations
- To have a place where users can compete in coding challenges
- To build a beginner-friendly community to get help, learn, and find code snippets related to tech & coding.
We have created a custom-coded website to build a stress-free system to manage their business. One-stop solution for users to build connections, communicate, learn, chat, code collaborate & much more.
- For User: We built a simplified process for the creation of the posts, errors/ questions, discussion, chat-room (meets like), video-call, audio-call, competition, and collaborative coding
- For Admin: We built a dashboard to manage users, add competition, coupon code, manage code snippets, and everything needed to keep a bird’s eye view on the website for smooth working.
We increased the plan subscribed rate by 1.7%, the new code room grew by 5.9% & User
acquisition by 7.7% in one year. As well as maintaining the best rating and user experience.