The client Raghav Chopra came to us with four main goals to update the design & internal hierarchy of Unsaid Talks.
- To update Unsaid Talk’s UI to be more conversation focused.
- To save data & update the hierarchy of interview data being saved.
- To increase the signup rate
- To maintain & improve SEO position after the new update
We had built a wireframe planned design update to increase conversation & signups. Choose a clean UI design & revamp the whole website to a modern conversion-focused look.
- For UI: We built one-click login, Planned the whole UI on the bases of User requirements & needs. Added CTA where necessary.
- To Update the Hierarchy: We built a simplified process and automated process for collecting. adding & approving interviews as opposed to the old manual approach.
- To Increase the signup rate: We added mandatory login to read the complete interview and also added CTA on other freebies.
- To maintain & improve SEO: We maintained the content & URL structure as much as we could while making an upgrade to the website. Also added SEO tags meta titles etc on all pages.
We had built a wireframe planned design update to increase conversation & signups